Dear DISPA members,
If you are reading this it means that you have successfully negotiated the check-in
procedure to this dedicated information space on the website of the European School of Administration.
I say "information space" because this is not an official website of DISPA. Our aim is simply to house
useful information in an easily-accessible place for members of the network, hence its simple structure
and sober appearance! It is only accessible via a password that we have supplied to DISPA members.
As always, you will find:
- A list of current members together with a link to their website. If any of the information is not up-to-date, please let know – we rely on this for supplying mailing lists to members of the network.
- Documents from DISPA meetings since 2005. We're still eager to receive any missing material so if you have any, please let us know.
- A list of the Member States holding the rotating presidency of the Council of the European Union from 1958 to 2020.
- A page called "Documents" where you can find, among others, the text about DISPA that we prepared some time ago for Schools to put on their own websites.
- "Members' pages" where each School can share information with other members of the network. Please use this opportunity for your benefit and that of your fellow Dispans! To post information just contact Mariusz (Mariusz.MICHALUS@ec.europa.eu) and he'll do the rest.
- Pages dedicated to activities organised in the framework of the European Reciprocal Training programme (ERT)