Speakers: Maxime Bineau, ESN, Jean-Christophe Saintenoy, ESN
Moderator: Cecile Prevot, ESN
Languages: EN, ES, DE, FR, IT
If you missed the webinar, check the video recording (available in English, Spanish, German, French and Italian) to learn about how to build an attractive website and carry out an effective online campaign for a European citizens’ initiative. You can access the different language versions via the respective selection option of the video player.
Maxime Bineau is a Digital Strategist at the European Service Network.
Jean-Christophe Saintenoy is the head of Digital at the European Service Network.
1. Introduction [Minute 0 to 2]
2. Social Media – Maxime Bineau [Minute 2 to 27]
3. Websites and Applications – Jean-Christophe Saintenoy [ Minute 27 to 61]
In this webinar, you will find answers to the following questions:
- How to advertise best on social media channels (Facebook and Twitter)?
- What to keep in mind when building a website?
- What are the essential elements of a successful online visual identity?
The key takeaways from this webinar are:
- To advertise as a political campaigner on Facebook and Twitter, organisers must be certified advertisers.
- Consistent visuals are important. They are the first thing that attract attention. A basic template should be translated in different languages to address people in their own language.
- When building a website, organisers should rather think of a user journey than of a website as a standalone element.