Water and Zero Pollution in the Eastern Neighbourhood
Territorial coverage: Eastern Neighbourhood region
Improving people’s wellbeing in the partner countries while enabling a green transformation and post-COVID-19 green recovery in line with the European Green Deal.
The Team Europe Proposal:
1. Focus of this regional TEI will be on water and health, especially on:
- Management of transboundary river basins;
- Air quality;
- Environmental monitoring and information.
2. Actions foreseen, support for:
- Sustainable consumption and pollution reduction measures in line with EU and international legislation;
- Effective framework for policy dialogue and implementation.
3. Indicative funding:
- Regional programme (ENI funding), starts in late 2021;
- AU - co-funding EUR 600 000;
- FR - strong intention;
- DE - likely to provide funding to the OECD (one of the programme’s implementing partners);
- Regional or bilateral programmes;
- The EFSD+.
About Water and Zero Pollution in the Eastern Neighbourhood
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Responsible Consumption and Production
- Climate Action