Pakistan - Green Economy & Jobs
Building Back Better through Green Jobs Creation
- Green economic recovery by collectively investing in and transforming sectors to achieve sustainability and generate green jobs for the growing youth bulge.
- Increase economic competitiveness, transform the rural areas, and contribute to preserve employment and ultimately impact positively the long-term stability of the region.
The Team Europe Proposal activities include:
- Innovative, technology-based solutions to support climate-smart agriculture/forestry and the food supply chain
- Support to investments for development of green jobs and needed skills in the agribusiness and forestry sectors - livestock, horticulture and forestry value chain
- Policy level and direct support (livestock, horticulture and forestry value chain)
- Further complementary actions to ensure:
- Availability of skilled workforce.
- Access to finance.
- Climate change adaption and mitigation.
- Inclusive and green development
The MIP will complement the TEI for sustainable and inclusive employment creation (investment climate, renewable energy, integrated water management etc.).
About Pakistan - Green Economy & Jobs
Asia - South
- Sustainable growth and jobs
- Human Development