Kenya - Digital
Digital Transformation in Kenya
The Transformational Potential includes:
- Reduce digital divides between women and men, young and old, and urban and rural areas.
- Reduce corruption and improve public services, healthcare, education and governance.
- Promote professional skills, businesses, infrastructure and agriculture.
The Team Europe Proposal activities include:
- Reduce digital gap.
- Digital Upskilling / Technical and Vocational Education and Training.
- Leapfrog digital economy transformation.
- Open and inclusive digital governance.
- Digital Land Governance.
- Digitalisation of SME’s and value chains.
- TEI Infographic - Kenya - Digital Transformation - as of September 2021 (External Document)
About Kenya - Digital
Africa - Eastern
- Science, Technology, Innovation and Digital
- Human Development
- Quality Education
- Gender Equality
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Peace and Justice Strong Institutions