Digital 4 Development Hub (D4D Hub)
The Transformational Potential - a human-centric model of digital transformation in partner countries worldwide that is fair, inclusive and green.
The Team Europe Proposal:
1. The Hub facilitates, through dialogue, the identification of new initiatives (in line with Team Europe approach) in partner countries to scale up investments and innovation, while promoting a human-centric approach to digitalization.
2. D4D Hub is a platform open to all EU MS, that ensures engagements, coordination, and synergies among the EU, MSs, their development agencies and IFIs, and ensures a multi-stakeholder approach involving private sector, civil society, and academia via the Advisory Groups.
3. Multi-Partner Contribution Agreement (MPCA).
D4D Hub is a multi-layered coordination mechanism that operates through:
- Global D4D Hub Board at global level
- Africa, LAC and Asia - Pacific Regional Branches at regional and local level
9 fully operational Thematic working groups (each is co-led by DG INTPA and 1 or 2 MS):
1. Digital & Green Twin Transition,
2. Entrepreneurship & Innovation,
3. Digital Governance,
4. Digital Literacy and Skills,
5. Digital Connectivity,
6. Digital Rights,
7. Digital & Gender,
9. Digital Health.
About Digital 4 Development Hub (D4D Hub)
- Green deal
- Science, Technology, Innovation and Digital
- Human Development
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure