Armenia - Resilient Syunik
The Transformational Potential:
- To strengthen the socio-economic resilience of Syunik.
- To support inclusive, resilient and green socio-economic recovery in Syunik.
The Team Europe Proposal:
Economic resilience, support to:
- Green enterprises/creating green jobs - access to finance, skills and knowledge support.
- Green agriculture.
- Community and nature-based sustainable tourism.
- Investing in sustainable public infrastructure.
- Sustainable management of natural resources.
- Local self-governance).
2. Services for the vulnerable groups, support to:
- Access to quality education and non-formal/extracurricular educational programs for youth.
- Career orientation, TVET for young people.
- Targeted actions for displaced population.
- Evidence based social assistance programmes and integrated services to vulnerable groups.
About Armenia - Resilient Syunik
Neighbourhood - Eastern
- Green deal
- Sustainable growth and jobs
- Human Development
- No Poverty
- Quality Education
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Peace and Justice Strong Institutions