Brazil - Digital Transformation
1. Promote the outreach of EU policies and the engagement of Brazil in key policy areas of the digital transformation
2. Promote business partnerships and industrial cooperation on:
- Digital technologies and related standards
- Digital platforms
- Cross-sectoral digitisation initiatives.
3. Promote public policies for digital transformation that result in:
- Reduction of inequality
- Greater social inclusion
- Balanced socio-economic development
The Team Europe Proposal activities include:
- Promote the international outreach of EU Digital Single Market (technologies, regulation, and standards) with special emphasis on global convergence.
- Contribute to the effective implementation of the EU-Mercosur Association Agreement exploring the potential of digitisation in commerce and trade facilitation.
- TEI Infographic - Brazil - Digital Transformation - as of September 2021 (External Document)
About Brazil - Digital Transformation
- No Poverty
- Quality Education
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Peace and Justice Strong Institutions