In an effort to demonstrate the value of Shared Environmental Information System (SEIS) in advancing the green growth and green economy, OECD, UNECE, UNEP and EEA were joining forces during the regional expert meeting in Paris 10-11 March 2015.
Event to be held within the framework of European Development Days 2013.
* Andris Piebalgs, EU Commissioner for Development
* Neris Germanas, Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs, Lithuania
* Julia Duncan-Cassell, Minister for Gender and Development, Liberia
* Sufian Ahmed, Minister for Finance and Economic Development, Ethiopia
* Dr Leonidas Donskis, Member of the Development Committee, European
* Krzysztof Stanowski, President of the Management Board, Solidarity Fund