VET E-learning in DEVCO Academy
Vocational Education and Training (VET) is a key element of a comprehensive approach to address employment and contribute to SDG 8.
To help better design and support programmes and deepen policy-dialogue and knowledge on VET, a new e-learning course has been launched for EU staff and partners.
Take the course here on DEVCO Academy and share it with colleagues and partners working in the area of employment, skills and VET.
The course is divided into 8 modules and takes 4 hours to complete. After completing the course, a certificate of achievement is awarded.
The course can be accessed by external partners, who just require a simple sign up to DEVCO Academy.
The 8 modules of the VET e-learning course are:
- Introduction, Concepts, Policies, EU Approach
- Private Sector Involvement in VET
- Competency-based training (CBT) and qualifications frameworks (QFs)
- Quality in vocational education and training
- Inclusive vocational education and training (VET)
- Information systems for VET
- Funding of vocational education and training