Training Gender Mainstreaming in policy, programmes and projects
Want to become a Gender Expert?
Take your chance. Short intensive gender training for beginners, aiming at lifting your knowledge and skills to put gender mainstreaming in practice in your work. The training is developed for civil servants, consultants, and staff of institutions, organisations or companies involved in designing, implementing, monitoring and evaluation of programmes and projects.
Upon completion of this training:
- you will understand the basic and deeper significance of a gender-transformative approach
- you will know the legal and policy frameworks to promote gender equality
- you will have updated information on gender debates worldwide
- you will be able to have a meaningful political or policy dialogue about gender issues
- you will have the skills to use gender tools and strategies in projects and programmes
- you will be knowledgeable about Caring Economics