Do more through capacity4dev
Regions & Countries
1st Regional Meeting Europe
On 15 and 16 January 2018, the first Regional PFD Meeting Europe will be held in Ghent (Belgium). Discussions will focus on the following topics:
- Policy coherence for development to achieve the SDGs
- Enabling environment for development actors
- Cities: how can urban centres foster inclusive sustainable development?
- Recent trends in EU external action policies and programmes
We have compiled a concept note and a series of background documents for you that will help you to prepare the different thematic sessions of the event:
- Concept Note EN, FR, ES, RU
- Consensus on Development EN, FR, ES
- EU External Investment Plan – Factsheet EN, FR, ES, RU
- Regulation establishing the European Fund for Sustainable Development (EFSD), the EFSD Guarantee and the EFSD Guarantee Fund EN, FR, ES
- Communication from the European Commission on a new European External Investment Plan EN, FR, ES
- A strategic approach to resilience in the EU's external action
- 10 point roadmap for Europe on the role of the private sector in development EN, FR
- Spotlight on Policy Coherence for Development
- Operationalising Policy Coherence for Development
- Towards a more effective partnership with civil society EN, FR, ES
- AIDWATCH Report 2017
More documents will follow soon, so watch this site regularly.
We look forward to meeting you all in Ghent and wish you a good start into the New Year 2018!