OPSYS is an Information System used by EU External Actions DGs (DG INTPA, DG NEAR and FPI), also known as RELEX.
It is being developed with Agile methodology to bring in large-scale business transformation programme for the RELEX family impacting the entire programme-project cycle.
The objective is to bring in “more efficient, transparent and results-oriented planning, management, and follow-up of EU external actions”.
Implementing Partners access OPSYS via the Funding and Tenders Portal, it is the single-entry point for Implementing Partners. EC Staff access OPSYS via MyWorkPlace.
Link to access the Funding and Tenders Portal. Please use Chrome or Firefox.
What can be done in OPSYS today?
- Register your organization and obtain a Participant Identification Code (PIC)
- Search for Calls for Tenders
- Contract Management (PIC mandatory): Currently Specific Contracts under SIEA 2018, AUDIT 2018, PSF 2019, EVA 2020, EVENTS 2020 are available in OPSYS. In the future, all contracts will be managed in OPSYS.
- Result Management (PIC not mandatory)
- eSubmission of tenders (PIC mandatory): Since 28th of March 2022, eSubmission of tenders for External Actions i.e. RELEX-family DGs (DG INTPA, DG NEAR and FPI) is mandatory for international open, restricted and negotiated procedures in direct management.
Objective of this OPSYS forum in Capacity4Dev
The objective of this forum is to share news regarding OPSYS and highlight resources such as webinar recordings, new courses, new videos etc.
You can like, comment and share posts. If you have OPSYS relevant information for external partners, you can share it on the group.
Access online documentation about OPSYS
It is available in English and French.