Training on OPSYS "Results and Monitoring" is starting!
This webinar is aimed at operational managers (DEVCO, NEAR and FPI) and contractors from the following countries: Barbados, Brazil, Guyana, Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago.
SAVE THE DATE
4th December 2018
16:30 Brussels time
OPSYS is the new one-stop-shop that serves for the entire EU external relations portfolio of interventions, from programming to the evaluation and audit.
The colleagues can start using OPSYS the day after the webinar, since the permissions will be granted to users only after the webinar has taken place.
Please invite your Contractors to attend the event and share their contact details with us to provide the access to the webinar: EuropeAid-OPSYS-USER-SUPPORT-COMMUNICATION@ec.europa.eu
The agenda of the WEBINAR will be:
- What is OPSYS?
- OPSYS global planning
- Introduction to “Intervention”
- Access rights
- Operational Managers and Contractors: what can be done in OPSYS?
- Presentation of Change Management
Target group: DEVCO, NEAR and FPI operational managers and Contractors of the following countries: Barbados, Brazil, Guyana, Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago.
Colleagues in HQ units can participate to any webinars.
Need help to connect the WEBINAR: Should you request assistance, you can always contact us by sending an e-mail to the functional mailbox: EuropeAid-OPSYS-USER-SUPPORT-COMMUNICATION@ec.europa.eu
Course instructions: This presentation will be made online, using a virtual classroom tool (Blackboard collaborate).
To connect to the virtual classroom session click here: https://eu1.bbcollab.com/m.jnlp?sid=2014023&password=M.0156A0B2EE945F4C29D4AF684F6C45
List of speakers:
- Michal Krejza, Head of Unit DEVCO 04 – Results, Evaluation and Business Processes
- Roxana Calfa, Head of Section “Results and Monitoring”, DEVCO 04 or Cecile Delhez, Business Manager
- Véronique Lena, Team Leader, Change Management, DEVCO 04
- Andrea Alfieri, Head of Section "Results Agenda, Quality Assurance and Evaluation of Interventions“, DEVCO 04
- Ronan Mac Aongusa, Deputy Head of Unit, FPI 1
- Massimo Mina, Team Leader, Evaluation and Monitoring, NEAR A4
- Joël Neubert, Head of Section “Programming, Actions and Decisions”, DEVCO 04 or Laurent Diho, Business Manager
- René-Paul Pasquier, Business Analyst, DEVCO 04
- Paul Riembault, Head of Section “Contracts and Procurement”, DEVCO 04 or Loic Elies, Business Manager
- Viktor Klymonchuk, Business Architect, DEVCO 04