25th September 2018 at 10.30 am (Brussels Time) OPSYS webinar for DG NEAR. Check the details!
This webinar is aimed at operational manager and contractors from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Syria, FYROM, Turkey, Ukraine, West Bank & Gaza Strip.
SAVE THE DATE
25th September 2018
10:30 AM Brussels time
OPSYS is the new one-stop-shop that serves for the entire EU external relations portfolio of interventions, from programming to the evaluation and audit.
The colleagues can start using OPSYS the day after the webinar, since the permissions will be granted to users only after the webinar has taken place.
Please invite your Contractors to attend the event and share their contact details with us to provide the access to the webinar: EuropeAid-OPSYS-USER-SUPPORT-COMMUNICATION@ec.europa.eu
The agenda of the WEBINAR will be:
- What is OPSYS?
- OPSYS global planning
- Introduction to “Intervention”
- Access rights
- Operational Managers and Contractors: what can be done in OPSYS?
- Presentation of Change Management
Target group: Operational managers and Contractors of the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Kosovo, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Syria, FYROM, Turkey, Ukraine, West Bank & Gaza Strip.
Colleagues in HQ units can participate to any webinars.
Need help to connect the WEBINAR: Should you request assistance, you can always contact us by sending an e-mail to the functional mailbox: EuropeAid-OPSYS-USER-SUPPORT-COMMUNICATION@ec.europa.eu
Course instructions: This presentation will be made online, using a virtual classroom tool (Blackboard collaborate).
To connect to the virtual classroom session click here: https://eu1.bbcollab.com/m.jnlp?sid=2014023&password=M.5AACF0087DF8870C17ED3B42F180FA
List of speakers:
- Michal Krejza, Head of Unit DEVCO 04 – Results, Evaluation and Business Processes
- Roxana Calfa, Head of Section “Results and Monitoring”, DEVCO 04 or Cecile Delhez, Business Manager
- Véronique Lena, Team Leader, Change Management, DEVCO 04
- Andrea Alfieri, Head of Section "Results Agenda, Quality Assurance and Evaluation of Interventions“, DEVCO 04
- Ronan Mac Aongusa, Deputy Head of Unit, FPI 1
- Massimo Mina, Team Leader, Evaluation and Monitoring, NEAR A4
- Joël Neubert, Head of Section “Programming, Actions and Decisions”, DEVCO 04 or Laurent Diho, Business Manager
- René-Paul Pasquier, Business Analyst, DEVCO 04
- Paul Riembault, Head of Section “Contracts and Procurement”, DEVCO 04 or Loic Elies, Business Manager
- Viktor Klymonchuk, Business Architect, DEVCO 04