Public Finance, Domestic Revenue Mobilisation and Budget Support
In this section you will find a list of virtual trainings, on Economics, Public Finance, Domestic Revenue Mobilisation and Budget Support. These learning events are organised by DEVCO Unit A4 – “Budget Support, Public Finance Management , Domestic Revenue Mobilisation”, with a view to improving quality, coherence and effectiveness of EU interventions in international cooperation.
Each course is detailed on a separate page and includes downloadable course materials and reference documents.
This list will increase as new courses are organised.
- PFM I: Public Finance Management - Basics
- DRM: Domestic Revenue Mobilisation
- Budget Support
- Debt Management Capacity and Debt Sustainability in Low-Income Countries
- Debt II: Debt and Macroeconomic Stability, and the role of Debt Sustainability for EU aid instruments
- MACRO I - Macroeconomics in International Development/ for Budget Support Operations (EN)
- MACRO II - Fiscal analysis, budget support and debt sustainability (EN)