Budget Support virtual training
The Budget Support training has been re-designed to be offered as a virtual classroom. This online event will be delivered over a period of 5 days, divided in 3 sessions of 2.5 hours (15 minutes break included) to guarantee continuous participation.
- Understand both the objectives and way of operation of Budget Support, as well as to apply the analytical instruments required for the various phases of the modality.
- Be acquainted with the reporting requirements during implementation and finalisation of Budget Support operations.
- Understand the importance of the technical, policy and political dialogues that form part of the Budget Support operations.
The online sessions will cover three broad topics:
- Four eligibility criteria and their analysis
- Design of a budget support programme including indicator selection
- Monitoring, disbursement preparation and policy dialogue
The training addresses DEVCO and EU Delegation staff members working in development cooperation. The event will also be open to operational managers from NEAR, ECHO, TRADE, FPI and EEAS subject to availability of places.
Upcoming dates: 2-4 September 2020
7-9 September 2020
Registrations for the course on DEVCO Academy.
The training materials are available below. Participants are invited to take time to read the "BS recap file" included in this package of material before the course. This document will only be presented if participants have questions.