The Tracker offers a detailed overview of joint programming around the world.
Joint Programming: joint planning of development cooperation and external action by EU development/external action partners working in a partner country.
For each partner country, you can see information on its progress towards joint programming, participating EU Member States and like-minded partners, and joint programming documents. The overall Dashboard provides statistics by region, partner country and donor.
Please be aware that dates indicated in the Tracker (start of joint programming processes, etc.) are projections/estimates taken from relevant sources, such as preparatory documents or draft roadmaps or Heads of Mission reports developed in-country.
- 56Total Active JP Countries
- 6Average number of DPs involved in JP in-country
- 35Number of countries with non-EU DPs involved
- 16Feasibility and Scoping Exercises Ongoing
- 11Joint Analysis
- 25Joint Strategies
EU Member States
- EU Regional Seminar for Southern Africa and Indian Ocean
Pretoria, South Africa October 4, 2017-October 6, 2017
- REGIONAL WORKSHOP FOR CENTRAL ASIA - JOINT PROGRAMMING
TASHKENT, UZBEKISTAN July 14, 2017
- Regional Workshop on Joint Programming for West Africa
Brussels June 16, 2017
- REGIONAL WORKSHOP JOINT PROGRAMMING FOR EASTERN AFRICA
DJIBOUTI May 26, 2017
- Joint Programming workshop at the EU Regional Seminar for Latin America and the Caribbean
Bogota, Colombia October 11, 2017
- Joint Programming session at the EU Regional Seminar for West Africa
Brussels December 11, 2018