Do more through capacity4dev
Regions & Countries
10. #InformalTalks: Webinars on the informal economy
The EU-funded project Research, Network & Support Facility (RNSF) organises the following #InformalTalks series of webinars dedicated to the Informal Economy to disseminate the results of its research:
- #InformalTalks Webinar 1 – June 2018: Defining the Informal Economy: What is it? Where does it come from? Why is it growing?
- #InformalTalks Webinar 2 – July 2018: How to tackle the Informal Economy? Key policies and approaches
- #InformalTalks Webinar 3 - October 2018: Informal Economy and Social Protection - How to extend social protection to informal workers?
- #InformalTalks Webinar 4 on 30 October 2018 at 11 am (CET): Informal Economy and Organization of informal workers - Organizing and mobilizing informal workers
- #InformalTalks Webinar 5 on 29 November 2018 at 11 am (CET): Good practices on the informal economy - Good practices and recommendations extracted from projects funded by the EU programme Investing in people
These free public webinars are addressed to experts and practitioners, in particular: representatives of Public Authorities, CSOs, researchers, staff of EU DEVCO and EU Delegations as well as other Donors and International Organisations. They are facilitated by the RNSF team and expert panelists.
Looking forward to #InformalTalking with you!
To access to the webinars (register to the next ones or watch the previous ones), click on the links above and follow the instructions. Please note that if it is the first time you register to the platform GoToWebinar, you may be requested to install an add-on. For any question, problem, comment or suggestion, please contact RNSF community manager Pierre Berman at firstname.lastname@example.org