Do more through capacity4dev
Maroc - INSAF
Place of the action: Maroc
Title of the project in the original language: Autonomisation des mères célibataires avec leurs enfants au Maroc dans le respect de leurs droits et dignité
Applicant: Institution Nationale de Solidarité avec les Femmes en détresse - INSAF
Total duration of the action: 48 months
Objective of the action:
To Contribute to the fight against poverty and exclusion of single mothers and their children, promoting access of nearly 1,600 single mothers with their children to decent work and contributing to their social and professional integration in a sustainable and dignified way.
- 40 persons deriving from 5 associations, in charge of building skills for single mothers;
- 60 other civil society actors involved in the management and support for single mothers and their children;
- 100 institutional actors working in the protection and support of Single Mothers and their children;
- 320 leaders and representative (s) of business;
- 1 public training center;
- 50 media players.
3200 people: 1600 single mothers and their children
R1. To 31.12.2016, the creation of a system to strengthen personal and professional capacities and socio-professional integration, tailored to the needs of single mothers
R2. To 31.03.2019, the creation of material conditions of synergy between 5 associations working with single mothers and their children.
Video of the project: