Do more through capacity4dev
Porto EHMA conference, June 2016
Hosted by University of Porto, the 2016 EHMA Annual Conference "New Models of Care. Reinventing healthcare: why, what, how" has been held at the exclusive home of Ordem dos Médicos in Porto, Portugal from 14 to 16 June 2016. You can check the EHMA website here.
We enclose some presentations from SPHIP participants.
- LEARN project from Lao PDR: "Reforms of the National Health Research in Lao PDR to enhance research relevant for health policy making". Click here to go to the link;
- RIPSEC project from DR Congo: "Reinforce district health systems to promote integrated delivery of health care". Click here to go to the link;
- SPEED project from Uganda: "Effect of splitting districts for political reasons on service delivery in the newly created districts in Uganda". Click here to go to the link;
- Myanmar project: "Health Sector Reforms in Myanmar, giving more space for public health interventions for NCDs". Click here to go to the link;
- SHARE project Bangladesh: "Disruptive innovation - the example of HMIS in Bangladesh for improvement of management of healthcare". Click here to go to the link.