Onshore Wind Energy - Fundamentals
The compact course is aimed at participants with limited technical knowledge:
Non-technicians, advisors and consultants, bank employees responsible for the finance of renewable energy, insurance company employees, those starting their career, students.
Once you have mastered the course wind energy fundamentals you can enhance your knowledge in an advanced course on planning and design, financing, operation and maintenance and wind energy in hybrid systems.
- Concise overview of the technology for wind energy and its international trends
- Understanding of needs of wind power projects
- Rapid learning of theory and practice in a single course
- Tutors with current business experience teach you the current technology and point out latest trends
- Knowledge that can be readily put into practical use