Your rights>… as an immigrant - Romania
Last update: 08/03/2013 @ 10:53:39
- Being abroad among friends
- This site is designed especially for Romanians living abroad, but is also useful for those who need information or want to get in touch with friends from abroad. Interactive database with in-depth search tool that requires registration.
- http://www.e-migrant.ro [RO]
- Romanian citizenship
- This web page hosts the Romanian citizenship law. Find out who qualifies, what are your rights and how you can become a Romanian citizen. Some of the information is also available in English and German.
- http://www.cdep.ro/pls/legis/legis_pck.htp_act_text?idt=8013 [RO]
- The Romanian Immigration Office
- This website provides complete and up-to-date information related to immigration issues, asylum and social integration of foreigners in Romania. It includes also a FAQ section with practical information.
- http://ori.mai.gov.ro/ [EN][RO]
- The Romanian National Council for Refugees
- This organisation protects and promotes human rights in general and the rights of refugees and asylum-seekers in particular. It provides social assistance as well as legal and medical counselling through its specialised departments. Some chapters within the site are still under construction.
- http://www.cnrr.ro [RO]
- Visa and Consular Affairs
- The website of the Romanian Ministry of Foreign Affairs provides legal framework and general provisions regarding the entry, stay and exit of aliens into or out of the Romanian territory. Find out more on family reunification, the rights of foreigners in Romania, visas, work and residency permits, document validation, etc.
- http://www.mae.ro/taxonomy/term/450/2 [EN][FR][RO]