Your rights>… as an immigrant - Portugal
Last update: 08/03/2013 @ 10:55:43
- Foreigners and frontier services
- Instructions and legislation regarding immigration. Information about visas, entry and permanent residency in Portugal. A useful site, especially for those from non-EU countries. English version available soon.
- http://www.sef.pt [EN][PT]
- Health guide for immigrants
- Information for immigrants on health issues: obligations and rights, emergencies, disease prevention and more.
- http://www.oi.acidi.gov.pt/docs/rm/Brochuras/saude.pdf [PT]
- High Commissioner for Immigration and Intercultural Dialogue
- Official site of the High Commissioner for Immigration and Intercultural Dialogue. Access information on immigration policies and legislation, integration and contacts of interest to immigrants.
- http://www.acidi.gov.pt [PT]
- Immigrants in Portugal
- Publications, articles, news and events regarding immigration in Portugal and in Europe. Read about the immigrants’ experiences and try the useful contacts to immigrants associations.
- http://imigrantes.no.sapo.pt/index.html [PT]
- Immigration Observatory
- On this broad-ranging site about immigration in Portugal, you can access publications, statistics, research and a resource guide with useful contacts to immigrant associations, documentation centres, embassies and much more. Don’t forget to read the relevant news and check the useful links.
- http://www.oi.acidi.gov.pt/ [EN][PT]