Your rights>… as a family member - Finland
Last update: 08/03/2013 @ 11:00:08
- Boys and human rights
- Boys, gender equality and human rights.
- http://www.ihmisoikeudet.net/fredi [FI]
- Family Federation of Finland
- The Family Federation is a social and health sector organization focusing on families.
- http://www.vaestoliitto.fi/ [EN][FI][SV]
- Help line
- The Mannerheim League for Child Welfare promotes the wellbeing of children and young people and organises help line for young people.
- http://www.mll.fi/nuortennetti/apua/ [FI]
- Ministry of Social Affairs and Health
- The Finnish Ministry of Social Affairs and Health supports the welfare of people in Finland via social and health services and by ensuring income security.
- http://www.stm.fi/hyvinvointi [EN][FI][SV]
- Stop Violence against women – Joku raja!
- Violence against women is the greatest human rights scandal of our times. From birth to death, in times of peace as well as war, women face discrimination and violence at the hands of the state, the community and the family.
- http://www.amnesty.fi/mita-teemme/joku-raja [FI][SV]
- Women’s rights
- Here you find information about the human rights of women.
- http://www.ihmisoikeudet.net/friidu-ja-friida [FI]