Grodek school - sport and educational activities with kids
Within this project we would like to create a space for learning for kids and youth in a primary school center in a rural region to help them to become responsible citizens, respectful of the environment and respected by all.
TASKS OF THE VOLUNTEERS:
1. Support in the school club (care centre after formal lessons) by preparation and organizing of sport activities and workshops for kids
2. Assistance in preparation of school feasts and local ceremonies.
3. Organization of language workshops, non-formal meetings and games about their countries, cultures and traditions.
4. Creation of own sport activities
5. Animation of different activities inside and outside of the school (in co-operation with other local institutions)
accommodation, food and transport arrangements
Volunteers will live in the small village Gródek with 3000 inhabitants, in a own flat. Every volunteer has his own room and a kitchen and bathroom the share. In the accomodation the volunteer will find basic equipment (including bed sheet, towels ect.)
For food volunteers receive money each month and have to feed himself. Lunch will be offered in the school centre.
The next big city (Białystok) city can be reached by local busses during 40-50 minutes. The coordinating organization reimburse local travel costs twice per week.
• The volunteer should be interested in work with kids and youth;
• The volunteer should be interested in sport and outdoor-activities and need to have the ability to take initiative;
• skills in graphic design and making movies/ videos are welcome :)
• He/ she should be open to live in a small village (3000 inhabitants). The next big city is far 40 km and can be reached by local busses.
how to apply
Send us your application (CV + motivation letter). Additional material like presentation or a video is always
a plus!:) then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
if you prove your motivation you will be invited for first Skype chat.