GLOCAL Volunteering - local activities in global context
ANAWOJ is searching for someone who likes to work with kids and youth, is active, independent,
creative and wishes to realise his/hers own small projects and activities. The proposed tasks are the following:
- assisting in coordination of youth exchange projects and international workcamps
- assisting in organization, preparation and creating of different kinds of seminars, workshops
and trainings on regional, and international level
- assisting in office work (especial correspondence, public relations, updating of our homepage
and local web-forum, edition of newsletter, creation of posters and information sheets etc.
- organization of outdoor activities for children (in summer camps, forrest activities or on
- Assisting and conducting environmental activities for children in nature and forest
- Conducting "European workshop" in school, kindergarten and therapie center for disabled people,
accommodation, food and transport arrangements
The life condition in Michalowo will be simple (for instance wooden houses heated by stove), so the volunteer
should be sure that he/ she want to live in those simple conditions. The offer accommodation is
in a nice and quiet environment, near nature.
• The volunteer should be interested in work with kids and youth and need to have the ability to take initiative;
• skills in graphic design and making movies/ videos are welcome :)
• He/ she should be open to live in a small village (3000 inhabitants). The next big city is far 40 km and can be reached by local busses.
how to apply
To apply: please send your CV+ application form + photo
to the following email-address: email@example.com. We will read your application carefully and if you prove your
motivation you will be invited for first Skype talk.