Studying - Language Learning - Croatia
Last update: 07/03/2013 @ 18:27:04
- Centre for Croatian Studies Abroad
- University of Split offers a summer school or a one-semester course for learning Croatian as a foreign language and receiving expert assistance for completing academic work or theses in Croatian.
- http://www.ffst.hr/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&i [HR][EN]
- Courses at private language schools
- A number of language schools offer Croatian language courses for foreign nationals. An exhaustive list of these schools located throughout Croatia is available at:
- http://www.moja-edukacija.com/strani-jezici/hrvatski-jezik-za-strance/ [HR][EN]
- The Centre for Croatian as Foreign and Second Language at the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Zagreb offers a range of educational programmes and exams for non-native speakers of Croatian.
- http://croaticum.ffzg.hr/ [HR][EN][DE][ES]
- Learning languages abroad
- There are numerous agencies and foreign language schools that offer language learning programmes in other countries.
- http://www.edukacija.hr/neformalno-obrazovanje/kategorija/skolovanje-u-inoz [HR]
- Rijeka Croatist School
- It promotes the Croatian language, literature and culture internationally, develops modern methods of teaching Croatian as a second or a foreign language, promotes mobility and organises testing of knowledge of Croatian as a second or a foreign language.
- www.ffri.uniri.hr/rks/EN/index.html [HR][EN]
- University School of Croatian Language and Culture
- Organised in collaboration between the University of Zagreb and the Croatian Heritage Foundation, this school is intended for young people of Croatian origin and all other students who want to know Croatia, acquire or expand knowledge of it, or to learn and improve the Croatian language.
- http://www.matis.hr/eng/projekti_opsirnije.php?id=50 [HR][EN][ES]