Studying>... for work - Sweden
Last update: 07/03/2013 @ 17:31:10
- National Agency for Education
- Would you like to know more about the Swedish school system? Here you can find information about preschools, elementary schools, high schools, vocational schools and adult education. The Agency directs, supports, monitors and evaluates municipalities and schools work to improve the quality and results of operations. The Agency also has a special responsibility for disability issues, environmental issues and issues related to newly arrived students. There is an English version of the page
- http://www.skolverket.se/ [EN][SV]
- Study and vocational guidance
- Allastudier is an information and link portal for studies and vocational training. You can find information about studies and vocational training in Sweden and abroad. There are also links and information about available scholarships.
- http://allastudier.se/utbildningar [SV]
- Vocational Training Abroad
- The International Programme Office for Education and Training is a government agency that promotes academic exchanges and cooperation across national borders. Their mission is to support different forms of international cooperation within education and they award grants and project funding as part of the cooperation and exchange programmes for which they are responsible. The International Programme Office also run communication initiatives aimed at various target groups in the field of education in Sweden. The Lifelong Learning Programme consists of a series of different activities. Comenius is primarily aimed at anyone in preschool, compulsory school or upper secondary school. Erasmus is the EU’s largest programme for higher education and it facilitates work experience and exchanges for both students and teachers in Europe, as well as support for cooperation between seats of learning. Leonardo da Vinci is for vocational training and skills development and there are also opportunities for work experience and European exchanges for pupils and staff. Grundtvig is for all organisations and education coordinators in adult education and it supports different types of cooperation projects and offers grants for further education. There are presentations in German, English, Spanish and French.
- http://www.programkontoret.se/ [ZH][EN][FR][DE][RU][ES][SV]