ITU Telecom World 2013 - Young Innovators Competition
The competition is open to young people from Members States of the ITU, between the ages of 18 and 26 with an original solution to one of the six Global Challenges:
- Improve employment opportunities for young people and migrant workers
- Reduce food and water wastage at individual and retail level
- Facilitate access to public services for the elderly
- Improve natural disaster prediction and response
- Protect sensitive personal data and inspire the creation of local digital content
To participate you have to submit entries for concepts or start-ups via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org until 30 June 2013.
You can submit more than one entry, but all of them must be in English and must contain a completed application form. If you want, you can also include a Business Plan and/or a Presentation.
The ten finalists will win up to 10,000 USD in seed money to implement and bring to scale winning start-ups; and up to 5,000 USD for winning concepts.