Are you 18 years old or above and currently enrolled in higher education studies in a European country? Send your video submission by 10 February 2017 and have the chance to win a prize of 150 euros!
All you have to do is create a 60 seconds length video to showcase why you chose to study in Europe, what inspired you, what your future ambitions are or tell us about challenges you have faced during your studies.
There are 5 available topics to choose from:
1. Making friends from different countries… introduce some of the international friends you have met in your video and tell us why they are so important to you.
2. Training for your perfect career… how is studying in Europe helping you to achieve your aspirations? What experiences have you had that will help you in the future?
3. Discovering new cultures… show how passionate you are about meeting new people and learning about different cultures across Europe.
4. Enjoying new hobbies and interests…. Talk about the new interests you have developed and how they have added to your experience of living in Europe.
5. Student life… explain what student life is like for you. Do you have any top tips for students thinking about coming to study in Europe?
Before you start shooting read some filming tips on the website of the competition and make sure you familiarise yourself with all the terms & conditions.
Remember that only one entry per participant is allowed, so make sure you send in your best video!