Interested candidates should:
- be nationals of EU Member States, Iceland, Norway or a candidate country benefiting from a pre-accession strategy;
- have obtained a full university degree by the closing date of the applications and
- have a very good knowledge of English language and a satisfactory knowledge of another EU language.
The trainees will be assigned to work for one of the following Units/Sectors according to their studies and competences. The traineeship positions are:
- Executive Office
- Events and Missions Support
- ICT Operations
- Standards for Seafarers
- Classification Societies
- Ship Inspection Support
- Cooperation and Information
- Maritime Support Services
- RPAS Services
Starting date of the traineeships is on 1 March 2017 and finish on 31 August 2017.
Trainees will be awarded a monthly grant of 888.94€ and a travel allowance.
Deadline: 23 December 2016.
Good luck with your application!
For more details on the application and selection process, check the traineeship webpage.