What is SALTO?
- SALTO stands for "Support and Advanced Learning & Training Opportunities"
- 8 resource centres created by the European Commission
- A joint objective: to help National agencies enhance the quality of projects within the Erasmus+ programme
A network of resource centres
5 thematic centres:
- SALTO Inclusion
- SALTO Participation
- SALTO Cultural diversity
- SALTO Training and cooperation
- SALTO Information resource center
3 regional centres:
Transnational cooperation activities
These activities are open for youth workers, leaders and other stakeholders involved in the Erasmus+ programme or policy makers.
How to enter?
If you wish to enter SALTO trainings, contact your National agency.