Traineeship in the Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators
The traineeship starts on 1 September 2014 and ends on 31 January 2015, and trainees receive a monthly allowance of 500 euros. The selected trainees will be assigned to the following teams:
- administration department (IT);
- Director’s office (legal);
- gas department (market monitoring);
- electricity department (market monitoring).
You can find out more about the tasks of each team on the traineeship vacancy notice.
Candidate trainees should:
- be nationals of an EU member state;
- have an excellent knowledge of English (level C2) and at least one other Community language (level B2);
- have obtained a full university degree (at least three years of university education) by the start of the traineeship period.
Good luck with your application!