'Structured Participation in Democratic Processes' training course
This training course takes place in Hammamet (Tunisia), on 2-9 June 2014, and it is designed for young persons actively involved in democratic governance and structured participation. Applications are open for participants and trainers.
Participants of this capacity-building training course should be:
- young people from 18 to 30 years old, from Council of Europe member states and Southern and Eastern Mediterranean countries (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt and Jordan);
- actively involved in a youth organisation (local, national, regional, international) as volunteers, trainers and/or youth workers;
- involved in an organisation, project or initiative that aims at the participation of young people in democratic governance/decision and policy making.
All applicants fulfilling the criteria and interested to participate should send an application form to email@example.com by 20 April 2014.
You can also participate as a trainer of this week-long training course if you:
- are under 35 years old;
- have experience in conceptualising, implementing, reporting and evaluating a week-long training, based on non-formal and global education;
- have previous training experience in working on the Euro-Med region, intercultural dialogue and structured participation;
- have teamwork and facilitation skills;
- have very good command of English.
Interested candidates have until 24 April 2014, 23:59 (CET) to apply.
The activity is organised within the framework of the second edition of the Mediterranean University on Youth and Global Citizenship (MedUni).