European Youth Media Days 2014 (EYMD) special edition: Voice of Youth
The participants of the EYMD 2014 special edition: Voice of Youth will report from the event, preparing a special report and multimedia documentation that will later on be handed to newly elected Members of the European Parliament. They will have the chance to participate in media workshops, learn from the experts and meet their peers around Europe!
The call is open to:
- young journalists between 18 and 30 years old
- citizens or residents in an EU member State
- young journalists or students in journalism or journalist interns.
The event will be held in English, therefore a working level of the language is required. Young journalists from any other countries can participate at their own costs and need to contact the organisers prior to the deadline.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send their application with a CV, a motivation letter and the links to two media samples (of any type) in English by the 1st March 2014, 23:59 CET. If you are a working journalist or an experienced copy editor, you might also want to check the calls for organising team (deadline: 1st March 2014) and editorial team (deadline: 16th February 2014).
- Travel costs will be reimbursed by the European Parliament (3 to 6 weeks after the event).
- An allowance amount is offered for accommodation, meals and local transport expenses.
Questions can be sent to email@example.com with the subject "EYMD 2014 questions".