Civic Voluntary Service
Civic Voluntary Service (SVCi) has the goal of promoting youth volunteerism by giving you the opportunity to invest in a specific project in a specific national plan in order to mobilize you for a long-term period of commitment.
The conditions you must meet to have access to Volunteer Civic Service are the following:
• be a legal resident in Luxembourg
• be motivated to get involved and invest your skills in a project of general interest
• feel capable of performing a specific task independently and assume responsibilities in relation to your job
• willing to make new contacts in a particular field of interest
• willing to engage in a project useful for the community
• eager to contribute to the development of society and your immediate surroundings and
• you are aged between 18 and 30 years old.
How to proceed?
For committed candidate, the steps are:
1. Find a host organization and define a concrete project with it
2. Register with the National Youth Service – SNJ
3. Contact SNJ for a personal interview
4. Sign an agreement of voluntary service approved by the host organization.