Erasmus+ turns to sport
The purpose of Erasmus+ Sport is to develop and promote the European dimension in sport, but that is not all.
Erasmus+ activities in the field of sport aim to
- Tackle cross-border threats to the integrity of sport
- Promote and supporting good governance in sport and dual careers of athletes
- Develop voluntary activities, social inclusion, and equal opportunities in sport
- Raise awareness of the health benefits of physical activity
- Increase participation in sport
Erasmus+ Sport in figures
- Over 500 transnational collaborative projects
- Over 60 non-profit European sport events
- Actions that strengthen the evidence base for policy-making
How to participate?
If you are a youth or a socio-educational instructor, you can participate via Youth Exchanges or the European Voluntary Service (EVS). For more information about the partner structures, contact your Erasmus+ National Agency.