Paid traineeships at the European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
The EESC is an advisory body that gives Europe's civil society organisations the chance to express their views at European level, including employers, trade unions, farmers' associations, consumers.
Long-term traineeships offered by the EESC last for five months and are arranged twice a year: from 16 February to 15 July (spring in-service training period) and from 16 September to 15 February (autumn in-service training period).
In order to apply, you should:
- be a university graduate who has completed at least three years of study
- have thorough knowledge of one EU language and a satisfactory knowledge of another EU language
candidates from non-member countries are required to have only a thorough knowledge of another EU language
- have acquired knowledge of one of the EESC's areas of activity in the course of your studies or in some other way
- 30 September at 12 noon CET (Spring traineeship Feb-July)
- 31 March at 12 noon CET (Autumn traineeship Sep-Feb)
Please note that applications are submitted by using the on-line application form.