Are you a secondary school student? Tell this to your teacher!
To learn more about new teaching methods, check out the 3 specialised tools for schools and teachers at the School Education Gateway.
Funded by Erasmus+, these tools are designed to enable teachers to take full advantage of the programme's funding opportunities:
- Course catalogue - professional development courses for schoolteachers & other staff
- Mobility opportunities search tool - teaching assignments & job shadowing in a host school or other organisation abroad for school staff
- Strategic partnership search tool - partner schools or other organisations across Europe for joint projects to boost standards & the quality of teaching & learning.
The portal – launched in January 2015 - is a one-stop-shop in 23 languages for teachers, schools, experts and others. It provides updates on issues such as assessment, skills, curriculum and early years education.
- share good practice
- learn about successful education projects across Europe
- browse collections of publications
- read articles by experts in primary & secondary education.
The platform will also keep you up-to-date on the latest EU education policy, news, trends, national initiatives, school projects, opportunities for interaction and additional resources.
The European Commission:
- works with EU countries to develop their primary & secondary education systems
- supports some national education initiatives
- gathers & shares information & analyses, encouraging the sharing of good policy practices
- produces regular studies on the situation across Europe, to monitor progress.
Erasmus+ tools for schools & teachers - in 23 languages at the School Education Gateway