YOUNG GUARANTEE IN SPAIN FOR YOUNG PEOPLE
Surely you know the Youth Guarantee european program. A program that helps youth improve their training and find a job. Each state has decided how to get it going.
In Spain and since December, the requirements are easier to meet. Let's review them.
In Spain, any young person between the ages of 16 and 29 can enroll in Youth Guarantee if they meet the following requirements:
- Residence and registration in Spain for citizens of the EU or Agreement on the European Economic Area and to Switzerland Foreigners holding an authorization to reside in Spanish territory that qualifies to work may also register.
- Not having worked, nor received educational or training actions on the natural day before the date of submission of the application.
- In the case of jobseekers, it will suffice to register with the public employment services.
To register in Spain, you must go to the Town Hall of the municipality where you are residing.
From the youth information services that collaborate in Youth Guarantee, they will help you to get your username and password. You can then submit the application online.
A few days later, you will be answered.
Now you can benefit from study aid and training, participate in numerous vocational training courses and scholarships. You can also lower the costs of your self-employment or an employer hire you with less costs for your company.
We invite you to contact a Youth Information Service. There we will help you with all your doubts and you will be able to register in this European program.
- How to register in Spain:
- Youth Information Services collaborators in Youth Guarantee:
- Youth Guarantee website in Spain:
- Public Employment Offices:
Written by Eurodesk Qualified Multiplier, Ayuntamiento de Albacete