Your first EURES job
- aged 18-30?
- a citizen of an EU country?
- legally resident in an EU country?
- willing to work in another EU country?
If your answer was yes to all of these questions then Your first EURES job could be the solution for you!
How to apply
Go to the Your first EURES job website and find the information points in your country. If your country still doesn’t have these services, you can contact any of the other organisations listed.
Support for employers
Employers are also eligible for support from the Your first EURES job if they are:
- a legally established business in an EU country
- looking for workers with a specific profile they can't find in their home country
- offering minimum 6-month contracts, with pay and conditions compliant with national labour law
What is it?
Your first EURES job is a European Union job mobility scheme to help young people find work across the EU. Your first EURES job can give you information and help you search and apply for a job in another EU country. Through the programme you can get financial support for an interview trip and/or for moving abroad to take up your new job.