Cultural diversity resources with SALTO
SALTO Cultural Diversity gives you tools, methods, materials, and links relating to training, learning, and resources in several cultural diversity topics. Such as:
- Roma, who remain one of the most disadvantaged minority groups in Europe and face the highest rates of unemployment, the lowest levels of education, widespread poverty, and social exclusion.
- Peace education and conflict management, an important issue due to the present political and social situation all over Europe.
- Intercultural competence, a useful skill for life and work.
- Intercultural and inter-religious dialogue, aiming at an open and respectful exchange of views between individuals and groups with different ethnic, cultural, religious, and linguistic backgrounds and heritage.
- Inclusion of cultural minorities, it is very enriching if majority and minority groups can share and discover each other's culture on an equal basis.
You can also find support to develop your own cultural diversity projects and training. Check out upcoming Cultural Diversity Activities and get to work!
What is it?
SALTO stands for Support, Advanced Learning and Training Opportunities. It is a network of eight Resource Centres working on European priority areas within the youth field, supporting the European Commission's programme Youth in Action. SALTO Cultural Diversity is one of these centres. Swiss citizens who want to participate in an activity can contact the National Agency from the Youth in Action programme.