We noticed that you are using an older version of Microsoft Internet Explorer. This website is optimised for Internet Explorer version 9 and later, so please consider upgrading your browser so that you can enjoy all of this website's features. Visit the Microsoft website http://www.microsoft.com to download a newer version of Internet Explorer.
Information about volunteering opportunities
Information about jobs, entrepreneurship, traineeships and holiday work
Education and training opportunities across Europe
Have your say about politics and society, and participate in Structured Dialogue
Arts and entertainment, science and innovation at your fingertips
Everything about your health, well-being and sports
Your rights and services to feel secure and safe
Discovering the world beyond Europe
Practical information about travelling in Europe
1. Mind water usage : A bath can use up to double the water of a shower
2. Drive Less and Drive Smart
3. Use rechargeable batteries
4. Mind your energy: Turn out the lights when you don't need them.
5. Make A Compost Heap
6. Avoid Plastic Bags choose the option with the least packaging, and take your own re-usable bags
7. Have Meat-Free Days
8. Set the washing machine to 30 degrees Celsius and dry your clothes in the sun.
10.Eat fruit and vegetables when they are in season.