European Enterprise Promotion Awards 2013
The European Commission launched the 2013 European Enterprise Promotion Awards (EEPA). The awards recognise the best public initiatives and public-private partnerships in promoting business development and entrepreneurship. Its objectives are to identify and recognize successful activities and initiatives undertaken to promote enterprise and entrepreneurship, showcase and share examples of best entrepreneurship policies and practices, create a greater awareness of the role entrepreneurs play in European society and encourage and inspire potential entrepreneurs.
The six award categories are:
- Promoting entrepreneurial spirit
- Investing in skills
- Improving the business environment
- Supporting the internationalisation of businesses
- NEW – Supporting the development of green markets and resource efficiency
- Responsible and inclusive entrepreneurship.