Traineeships at the European Maritime Safety Agency (EMSA)
Interested in maritime safety matters and working against sea pollution? Then this traineeship is an opportunity to acquire hands-on experience for a period of 3-5 months. Apply by 2 July 2014!
Interested candidates should:
- be nationals of EU Member States, Iceland, Norway or a candidate country benefiting from a pre-accession strategy;
- have obtained a full university degree by the closing date of the applications and
- have a very good knowledge of English language and a satisfactory knowledge of another EU language.
The trainees will be assigned to work for one of the following Units/Sectors according to their studies and competence:
- Human Resources: Human Resources & Events and Missions Support;
- Visits and Inspections: Training of Seafarers;
- Visits and Inspections: Analysis and Assessment;
- Pollution Response Services: Contract Management and Planning;
- Satellite Based Monitoring Services: LRIT Services.
Traineeships start on 1 October 2014 and finish on 28 February 2015.
For more details on the application and selection process, you can always check the traineeship webpage.
Good luck with your application!