Navigation path

Work permits – Germany

Contact points

Public employment services

BA - Bundesagentur für Arbeit
Federal Employment Agency
Kontakt zur Agentur für Arbeit (Employment agency - contact)
Kontakt zur Familienkasse (Family benefits - contact)
Kontakt zur Grundsicherung (ARGE, Jobcenter)

Help and advice

Help and advice

Get in touch with specialised assistance services

Get advice on your EU rights / Solve problems with a public body