Navigation path

Share on 
	Share on Facebook
	Tweet it
	Share on google+
	Share on linkedIn

Working abroad – Belgium

Abroad on short assignments (max 2 years)


Contact points

Liaison offices for posted workers

For general information on workers' rights and conditions of employment

SPF Emploi, Travail et Concertation sociale Direction générale des Relations individuelles du Travail Division de la réglementation des relations individuelles du travail

FOD Werkgelegenheid, Arbeid en Sociaal Overleg Algemene Directie van de Individuele Arbeidsbetrekkingen Afdeling van de reglementering van de individuele arbeidsbetrekkingen

1, Rue Ernest Blerot/Ernest Blerotstraat 1
1070 Bruxelles/Brussel

Tel.: +32 / 2 233 48 22
        +32 / 2 233 47 71
Fax: +32 / 2 233 48 21


For A1 forms and general information on social security coverage

ONSS – Office national de sécurité sociale
RSZ – Rijksdienst voor Social Zekerheid

11 Place Victor Horta/Victor Hortaplein 11
1060 Bruxelles/Brussel
Tel.: +32 2 509 31 11

For advance declarations



Still need help?

Still need help?

Haven't found the information you need? Do you have a problem to solve?

Get advice on your EU rights

Solve problems with a public body