Updated : 10/01/2013
* Information not yet provided by national authorities
You must register your vehicle within 1 week of importing it into Sweden.
You can apply for temporary registration, valid for 3 months, which gives you more time for the regular registration procedure.
- Fee for origin check: SEK 700
- Fee for temporary registration: SEK 450
- Technical inspection (vehicle identity check): from SEK 890 (class M1) to SEK 1 920 (class M3)
- Annual taxes and fees depend on CO2‑emission value and weight.
Get in touch with specialised assistance services