Navigation path

Share on 
	Share on Facebook
	Tweet it
	Share on google+
	Share on linkedIn

FAQs - Loss, theft and renewal

  • I've lost my licence / had it stolen. What now?  

    Are you living in the country that issued it?

    YES —Ask the authorities to issue you with a new one.

    NO —I live in another EU country

    You'll have to get a new licence from the authorities in the country where you are resident. It will be a new licence issued by that country.

    More on:

Still need help?

Still need help?

Haven't found the information you need? Do you have a problem to solve?

Get advice on your EU rights

Solve problems with a public body